Health Care & Life Sciences
FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO provides strategic legal counsel to a diverse group of companies and organizations in the Health Care in Life Science matters.
We combine our dedicated health care and life science experience with the firm’s broad capabilities in related disciplines, including corporate, tax, finance, antitrust, litigation and intellectual property to provide our clients with a wide range of legal services.
We handle both domestic and cross-border matters offering an integrated service to our life sciences and healthcare clients across the globe.
- Legal advisors of Punta Pacifica Hospital (Affiliated with Johns Hopkins Medicine International, LLC) in matters related to problems with medical staff, corporate governance, contracts, regulatory compliance, employment law, among other topics.
- Legal advisors of various companies in the health sector on the impact of laws and regulations pertaining to it.
- We represent leading companies in disputes of various kinds and appeal processes.
- We represent various entities providing liquidity financing to companies in the health sector.
- We advise companies regarding the development / import / export of health care.
- We represent recognized national and international companies that manufacture and market products including prescription drugs, medical devices, and pharmacies.
- We advise and represent companies of medical supplies throughout the procedures related to trademark registration.
- We represent companies in claims of copyright infringement.
- We advise on medical tourism.
- We advise on the review of contracts of transnational cigarette companies