From 1999 to 2003, Ms. Ciniglio managed the operation of the representative office of a Panamanian Law Firm in Geneva, Switzerland. During that time, she worked directly with corporate clients of said firm in several areas of Commercial Law, including those related to Corporation Law, Estate Planning, Banking Law, Securities Law, Contract Law, among others, on which she still advises today.
She currently advises high net worth individuals, families, family businesses, privately held businesses, and family offices, both in Panama as abroad, providing them legal advice concerning their assets, businesses, humanitarian activities, next generation concerns, to mention a few.
- “The Marine Vessel’s Deviation of Route”, 1999.
- “Getting to know the Panamanian Private Interest Foundations”, 2004.
- “Trusts and Private Interest Foundations in the Republic of Panama”, 2014
- University of Panama, Panama (LL.B., 1999).
- Université de Genève and Université de Lausanne, Switzerland (DESS Diplôme d’Etudes Supérieures en Droit des Affaires ou Master in Business Law, 2001)
- UBS Management Training Center “Wolfsberg”, Ermatingen, Switzerland (Workshop on Mergers and Acquisitions, 2001)