Estate Planning & Private Client
FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO specializes in counseling our clients regarding assets planning and management, as well as in offering counseling services through trust and foundations products.
We represent corporate clients as well as high net-worth individuals, private businesses and financial institutions.
Our approach to private client is applied to high-net-worth individuals, privately held businesses and financial service firms such as life insurance producer groups, family offices, and private trust companies. Our services are not limited to preparing legal documents such as wills and trusts, but also in helping families shape the future of their wealth.
Our lawyers are considered leaders in this field and have extensive experience on a high level of specialized knowledge and competence.
Our services within this legal area include:
- Counseling in family equity planning.
- Counseling in the formation and structuring of schemes for the orderly transfer of family assets
- Formation and management of Private Interest Foundations
- Structuring and management of Trusts
- Tax Counseling
- Counseling in inheritance matters.
- Instructions for passing values (religion, education, hard work, etc).
- Instructions for personal care if the person becomes disabled before die.
- Minimize taxes, court costs, and unnecessary legal fees.
- Provide for family members with special needs without disrupting government benefits.
- Provide for those ones who might be irresponsible with money or who may need future protection from creditors or divorce.