Corporate Governance & Compliance
In Corporate Governance matters, FABREGA MOLINO & MULINO’s professionals have participated in the creation, modification, drafting and analysis of mechanisms, processes and relations by which corporations are controlled and directed.
The Compliance Team offers a broad spectrum of corporate compliance expertise at the national as well as at the international level.
FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO is involved with the design, implementation and monitoring of effective policies, programs, procedures and practices surrounding compliance by our clients with legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the organization’s business activities, as well as, detection of potential violations of these legal and regulatory requirements.
Compliance also encompasses internal policies and procedures adopted by organizations to minimize risk to the organization and ensure ethical behavior and personal conduct by the organization’s employees and other representatives.
Our compliance Team activities include:
- Establish policies and procedures for prevention and control to ensure compliance with applicable laws;
- Ensure clients the firm implements best prevention practices, in line with the main international standards.
- Apply a due diligence procedures designed to reveal the identity of beneficial owner of the transactions and their source of funds.
- Maintain adequate supporting documentation, which enable reconstruction operations.
- Implement policies and procedures for staff of the firm to ensure a high level of integrity thereof, as well as their continuing education and training.
- Foster a culture of ethics and compliance that is central to all of the institution’s operations and activities.
- Periodic Risk Assessments.
- Data protection and privacy