Our firm is committed to the aviation industry and has a full understanding of the complexities of this business. Our comprehensive aviation practice includes economic, legislative, safety and international aviation regulations.
Our professionals advise airlines on the full range of their legal needs. This includes from handling agreement, hedging agreement, fuel agreement, consulting, licensing and certification, purchase or lease of aircraft, land and airport lease negotiations, partnering arrangements with fellow carriers, competition law compliance and a range of employment.
FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO, advice on any phase of the business as well as representation of clients before the regulators, judicial authorities or third parties.
- Legal counsels of the consortium AEROTOCUMEN for the bidding of the construction of the new terminal (North Pier) Tocumen International Airport. Tender awarded to AEROTOCUMEN.
- Legal counsel of foreign companies of airport services in corporate issues, tax and labor for its establishment in Panama.
- Legal counsel of AEROPORTS DE PARIS (ADP) in the pre-qualification process for the privatization of Panama’s international airport. This privatization process was never finalized.
- Legal counsel of Chilean airline, handling everything related to license renewals of repair station, opening applications for nonscheduled cargo routes, legal representation in court proceedings, among others.
- Legal counsel of Aerovías de México S.A. de C.V. (AEROMEXICO), for the start of operations in Panama, flight permits, handling of air operating certificates and more.
- Legal counsel of a National Bank in order to process and manage documentation related to financial loans for the purchase of aircraft.