Arbitration & Litigation
Nowadays, businesses are facing a strong competition and must manage the risks and challenges locally and internationally.
FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO has an expert and experienced team of professionals who represents our clients before Courts, Tribunals and Arbitration panels in relation to a variety of matters.
Our professionals regularly represent clients in cases relating to securities and bond related claims, trademarks and patents, competition, class actions, consumer rights, banking and finance litigation, commercial, maritime, labor and employment, and many other matters.
We act as litigation counsel for individuals, as well as for small, medium and large businesses. We also represent them in the use of constitutional remedies to protect their rights.
Likewise, the Arbitration and other forms of dispute resolution has become an important part of our services, FABREGA, MOLINO & MULINO’s team has had an outstanding performance in negotiation matters, as well as in conflicting and non-conflicting situations.
Our firm has decades of experience and a very skilled and diverse group of attorneys, paralegals, and supporting staff to provide our clients with the best possible representation.
The Firm has managed processes over US$50 million, advising our clients on bankruptcy proceedings over of US$1.100 million, lawsuits against the State over US$ 5 million, and similarly we have handled over 200 simultaneous cases of litigation.
Our experience includes numerous economic sectors and areas such as real estate, development, construction and engineering, environmental, energy & natural resources, labor, maritime, tax, intellectual property, banking & finance, capital markets, among others.
- We represent one of the most recognized advertising companies in Panama in a lawsuit that alleged a breach of an advertising contract for $ 40 million.
- Legal Counsel of Insurance Company in a claim of payment of bail related to a billionaire lawsuit between an electric company and a concessionary of supply of energy.
- We represent judicially a transnational company in a claim over US $ 7 million due to supposes damages and prejudices product of accidental death of a person.
- We have represented clients in foreclosure processes over U.S. $ 15 million.
- We represent process of cessation of radio advertising against a transnational corporation, in violation of copyright of our client.
- We advise and represent brokerage houses in processes related to millionaire conflicts according to investment accounts.
- Legal Counsel of a national company against a transnational company for the illegal sale of land (U.S. $ 10 million).
- We have provided advice in many medical liability claims.
- We represent clients in any number of claims exceeding $ 60 million for theft or loss of share certificate.
- We legally represent both consumers and real estate developers in millionaire processes related to breach of contract.
- We have provided advice, as representation in wind energy matters.
- We represent a television station for a complaint against it due to publish a personal notice of a celebrity without permission.
- We have advised on demand due to a dispute in a contract of use of a brand between two advertising companies by an amount of 3.5 million.
- Legal Counsel of “Dirección y Administración de Empresas, S.A”., a subsidiary of Cervecerías Baru – Panama (subsidiary of the multinational Heineken), vs. Metro Logistic Service, S.A. an arbitration conflict about damages and prejudice by the breach of a distribution agreement and other outstanding debt by a total of US $ 4.26 million.
- Legal Counsel of Banvivienda, a financial institution, a litigation conflict of US$ 6,000,000.00.